Innovators from Germany, France, UK and the US Will Attend “Future Summit” on November 28th in Bucharest
The global director of Artificial Intelligence of E-ON, the Innovation Manager from Disneyland Paris, the inventor of the first electric flying taxi awarded in Paris by Emmanuel Macron, the activist planting tens of millions of trees in Africa and 25 more speakers come to Bucharest to offer insights on what the next ten years will look like and what decisions businesses and companies have to take now.
Some of the questions the speakers will answer: How does AI and automation transform industries and society? What are the implications of the climate crisis and solutions to it? What does the future of work look like and what are the latest trends in digital health services? How can we (re)build Bucharest in the future and what does the future of education in Romania look like?
The 4th edition of Future Summit will take place on November 28th in Palatul Universul, where you are invited to conversations spaces on solutions of the future, start-up pitches and a preview on future trends.
Future Summit speakers include among others:
- Patrick Nathen, Founder, Lilium Aviation. Lilium is the first electric flying taxi that can transport 5 people over distances of over 300 km in one hour.
- Carolina Montealegre is the Innovation and Futurism Director of Disneyland Paris, where she works for the long-term strategy of the park and the experiences of millions of annual tourists.
- Claudia Pavarini, Energy Modeler, International Energy Agency. How does the energy market look in 2040 according to the latest report of the World Energy Outlook of IEA, the most important global organization in the field.
- Juan Bernabe-Moreno, Global Director of Artificial Intelligence, E.ON. How AI helps in business models of energy companies.
- Tristram Stuart, one of the most important global voices in food waste reduction.
- Danny Goh, CEO, Nexus Frontier Tech. Global Entrepreneur in Artificial Intelligence.
- Simon Harris, Investment Director, Zap & Go. A new type of battery with ultra-fast charge without Lithium and non-toxic for the environment.
Among the Romanian speakers of Future Summit 2019: Dragoș Stanca (Upgrade 100), Gabriel Isidor (UiPath), Vlad Mixich (European Public Health Alliance), Oana Gheorghiu (Dăruiește Viață), Florin Stoican (Văcărești Natural Park), Mihai Toader-Pasti (EFdeN), Oana Țoiu (Social Innovation Solutions) and Adelina Dabu (Confederația Patronală Concordia).
“We bring to Bucharest for the 4th time global entrepreneurs, scientists and top social entrepreneurs to understand the challenges, solutions and opportunities for the future. We connect over 350 business leaders and entrepreneurs in conversations about solutions and opportunities, whilst offering the chance to interact with 50 teams from our Future Makers incubator.” (Ciprian Stănescu – Founder of Future Summit)
Registration is open at https://future-summit.org.
At Future Summit, participants can also listen to the pitches of the 50 teams of young entrepreneurs from the Future Makers program for investments of 20,000 euros.
Future Summit 2019 is in its fourth edition and is organized by Social Innovation Solutions and Global Shapers Bucharest Hub and supported by the Coca-Cola Foundation and eMAG.
Social Innovation Solutions (SIS)
SIS supports the solutions of the future through consulting, training, incubation and acceleration of start-up ideas and impact projects. We invite the best innovators in the world to Bucharest every year at the Future Summit and we go through companies and the world to tell others about future trends and solutions to the social development that we inherit and create. For the past two years, the SIS co-founders have been invited to Davos – World Economic Forum and Harvard to Future of Europe.
Global Shapers Bucharest Hub
Initiated in Romania in 2013 by a group of young people from the NGO and private sectors, Global Shapers is part of the global network of 400 youth hubs, from 150 countries, initiated by the World Economic Forum, and is a SIS partner in involving young people in Future Makers and Social Impact Award.
For press details, interviews and participation you can contact Andreea Nedu, Communication Officer, at email@example.com.